Wishing for Wine Charity Sale
|Date:||Fri, 24/03/2017 - Sun, 26/03/2017|
|Time||5:00 PM to 5:00 PM|
|Venue:||Small Winemakers Centre|
|Phone:||02 4998 7668|
Wishing for Wine is coming….and it’s going to be massive!
This year the wines will be announced & available 5pm Friday 24 March.
Here's how it works...
- Each year our winemakers make some of their best wines available to us at amazing prices for 3 days only – all in the name of charity.
- 20% of all proceeds are donated to Make-a-Wish Australia®, last year we raised over $11,000!
- If you've seen this sale before you'll know these are definitely not bin-ends...
- Wines are between 35-55% RRP!
- All wines revert to their regular pricing at 5pm Sunday 8th May – no exceptions!
Here's what you need to do...
- We highly recommend ordering online when the sale opens as these wines sell out quickly.
- If you wish to pick up your wine from the Cellar Door then select "Pickup from Winery" in the Shipping section.
- Make sure you have your login details at the ready. If you are not sure of your username or password, please use the Forgotten My Password facility on our website.
- Log in at 5pm Friday 24 March to see what Little Wine Co, Silkman Wines, Thomas Wines, Hart & Hunter and David Hook have in store for you!
The fine print…
- Straight case sales only.
- Private customers only – no trade sales.
- No further discounts are available.
Here's what Elise Cameron from Make-a-Wish Australia® had to say...
"Because of your generous fundraising efforts during your Wishing for Wine Sale you are one of our most magnificent helpers! Thank you so very much. Well done on raising such an amazing total! A big congratulations to everyone involved. I would appreciate you passing on our gratitude to all your supporters who donated to you during your fundraising efforts.Thank you for being part of our vision to share the power of a Wish and for helping us in making wishes come true!"